Sunday, August 5, 2012

2012 Japan trip

I was in Japan for 3 weeks holiday in May this year. I did't make many plans except family trip toYakushima  
and just saw whats coming up to me. All whats happened was hanging out with a trail digger Sal. I could visit 3 trails spots Coop, Gyoza and Crow. Sal made this all possible for me because of his strong connection through core trails diggers. This was diffidently the main events during this trip.  I didn't want to take many photos because just wanted ride. So there are not many photos of trails but but ive got some good photos of Enda Satoshi at Ura Crow. I was glad to see good riders shredding those technical trails and  ride them together. I had so much fun. I'm pretty sure that I was riding the last day at Ura Crow with fully snapped flame from top tube..

at coop trails

at Coop trails

at Gyoza second rip photo by Sal

ghost ride to tree right next the second at gyoza  photo by Sal

Japanese dirt king Enda Satoski at Ura crow1

2

3

4

5

snapped

Solar eclipse from Komazawa Park in Tokyo 

No comments:

Post a Comment